Don’t think of these as house rules so much as strong suggestions about how you might make your time here together a thing of beauty.
- pretend it’s 1970 and cell phones don’t exist and we take our hats off inside
- say one thing that turns you on about life
- notice how sexy your server is and flirt a little
- dream about a foreign country you’d like to visit
- conjugate ‘tribe’ into an adverb and adjective and use it in a clever sentence.
- take a moment to appreciate and embrace your tribe with a toast
- be uninhibited for a few moments… in a kind way
- use expressive language. if you must swear, the tribe charge is $20 a word if any one overhears